Consumers Guide to Hypnotism - Published by the National Guild of Hypnotists
This book is approximately 120 pages.
Official Consumer Guide to Hypnotism
This is an informative book about the many different facets of hypnosis. It is great for informing newspaper editors, radio and TV talk show hosts, librarians, health professionals, politicians and your own clients. One Hundred-Sixteen pages of easy to read and easy to understand information for the public. It also makes for a great reference book when you want to quickly learn about such topics as:
- What is hypnosis?
- What is age regression?
- What is Parts Work?
- What is self-hypnosis?
- Does hypnosis for weight control really work?
- How is hypnosis used in medical and dental situations?
- What is HypnoBirthing?
- Can hypnosis help manage pain?
- What is the inside story on hypnosis for entertainment?
- What about past life regression?
- Is guided imagery hypnosis?
- What about this thing called NLP and is it hypnosis?
- Is hypnosis spiritual?
Learn about these topics and more when you read this very informative book. Keep it as a desk reference.