The Week of Power - Professionally Accredited Advanced Hypnosis Training Course
The Week of Power - Professionally Accredited Advanced Hypnosis Training Course Schedule
The Week of Power - Professionally Accredited Advanced Hypnosis Certification with 5-PATH® and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis™
Details for the next Advanced Training Course:
November 15 - 21, 2020 - To Be Held at Dallas, TX
Early Registration Discount(s) Available
If you would like help finding accommodations and/or airline flights ask for Maureen, she can help you. Contact Us
7th Path Self-Hypnosis® Teacher
5-PATH® International Association of Hypnosis Professionals
At the Banyan Hypnosis Center we now offer our systematic approach to hypnosis to you in our 7-Day Advanced Hypnosis Training, including our 5-PATH® and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® systems and more. These systems have been developed after thousands of hours of hypnosis experience. The systems that you will learn are designed to provide you and your clients with consistently high levels of success.
As someone who originally qualified with distance-learning, I found the Week of Power awesome and very aptly-named. I thought I was doing pretty well before, but now I feel like I'm doing at least twice as well! I would recommend this course to anyone who really cares about becoming the best in their field, including 5-PATHERS who have already taken the training previously. We're not called One Per Cent-ers for nothing! Warmest Regards,
Niki Cassar, UK
Who Is This Course For?
This hypnosis training is for the hypnotist that wants to sharpen and advance his or her skills. It is of special interest if:
- It has been a while since you have gone through a certification course.
- You want to improve your confidence in using age regression and other powerful techniques.
- You want to update your techniques and skills to include modern inductions.
- You took a distance learning course and now would like to get some one-on-one time with a live instructor.
- You want to add advanced self-hypnosis to your skill
Listen now to a teleseminar in which Cal Banyan explains 5-PATH®:
- Interview 1
- Interview 2
Become a 5-PATH® Hypnotist and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® Teacher
The system we teach is called Five Phase Advanced Transformational Hypnosis, or 5-PATH®. As a student in this program at the Banyan Hypnosis Center, you will learn:
- How to do instant and rapid inductions.
- How to turn each client into an excellent hypnotic subject.
- How to use convincers and testing to get maximum results.
- How to use techniques that make hypnotic suggestion much more powerful.
- How to reliably conduct age regression sessions that get results.
- How to do hypnotic forgiveness work (also called chair work).
- How to do Parts Mediation Work.
- How to set up an office that encourages your clients to get results and make referrals.
- How to work with medical professionals and get referrals.
- How to reduce "no shows" and how to get paid for missed appointments.
- How to build your business without investing a lot of money.
Emphasis of this hypnosis training will be placed on practical application and results.
You will not just sit there day after day, taking notes. In addition to providing you with important information and techniques, you will get to practice them, especially instant and rapid inductions, use of convincers and age regression.
Perfect Practice Makes Perfect
"As I count back from 3 to 1 you will go back to a time when you were just 5 years old and it will be Christmas morning!
3... 2... 1... Be there!"
You will be shown how to create an office environment that increases your success with each client. Learn how to continually suggest success for your client, beginning with the first contact all the way to the end of the last session. Our hypnosis training system accomplishes this in several ways because:
- You learn and use some of the most powerful hypnotic techniques, you get powerful results.
- You use them regularly in 5-PATH®, so you become a master of these techniques.
- You have a system and know what you are going to do next, so you become more confident.
- This system has been used to help thousands of clients, so you can feel confident learning and using it.
Because there are other hypnotists using this system, you have a rich pool experience to draw from if you have questions.
After you go through our course, you qualify for our e-mail list, an online community of 5-PATH® and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® Practitioners. So you receive ongoing support and information from us, and other experienced hypnotists. You also qualify for your own web page on this web site which will help potential clients find and contact you.
Students Practicing An Instant Induction
Chris is the hypnotist and Frank (different Frank) is the subject. Both are now successful stage hypnotists.
Each student will have the opportunity to be hypnotized and learn self-hypnosis.
Experiencing hypnosis and self-hypnosis is an essential to becoming a well rounded hypnotist. Hypnosis and/or self-hypnosis will be experienced by each student nearly every day of the course.
Here is why it is an experiential course:
- On most days of the course, some time will be set aside for practicing and learning how to teach 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®, a mind-body-spirit approach developed by Mr. Banyan. Most of our students find this to be a real bonus!
- Most days of the course the office, classrooms and practice rooms will be open for practicing techniques from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. These hours may vary slightly. This will be a great time to practice hypnotic inductions, deepening and testing techniques as well as doing hypnotic age regression.
- If you would like to be hypnotized by Mr. Banyan make sure to volunteer during the class. Mr. Banyan will conduct live demonstrations of several inductions, deepening techniques, overt and covert depth testing techniques and more on a few willing volunteers from class.
- The class will also view videos of Mr. Banyan conducting real hypnosis sessions, which will include examples of rapid and instant inductions, deepening techniques, hypnotic suggestion techniques, age regression, the Informed Child Technique, and Forgiveness Work
About 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®
You will be able to learn and use 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®, a unique form of self-hypnosis that was designed to be used with a holistic, mind-body-spirit approach. This perspective adds tremendously to the power of self-hypnosis. You will learn how to use it personally, or to teach it to your clients
National Guild of Hypnotists Hypnosis Certification
Add NGH Certification To Your Credentials
If you have been previously trained and/or certified in the practice of Hypnosis, you may be able to combine that training with these additional hours and become a member of the National Guild of Hypnotists as a Certified Hypnotist. To qualify, students will need a minimum of 40 hours of training and experience before enrolling in this class. Click here to learn more about this special opportunity and benefits of becoming a member of this important hypnosis organization.
- Bonita Anderson
- Bonnie Leclair
- Jason Frost
- Wendie Webber
- Roberta Worm
- Tina Shafer
- Diane Ireland
- Peggy Kelly
- Thomas Body
Your facility is a state of the art fantasy Hypnosis Center...
Jean Conway, RN CH
It was wonderfully comfortable.
Lynda Malerstein, CH
Your facility was more than sufficient, it was efficient and professional.
Randy Shaw, LS/MFT BCH
Cal is unquestionably a master, in the rarest sense of the word. Nobody conveys more insights and wisdom in a field in which Cal is definitely at the TOP OF THE HEAP. Cal's system of Hypnotherapy is unique and breathtaking.
Robert Kracauer, CH
I just wish I'd found Cal sooner! This was so far superior to any other training I had previously. I studied with 4 or 5 other teachers before but never felt really ready to work confidently with clients. Now I do. I'm so grateful for having had this experience.
Sam Sherman, CH
The instructor Calvin Banyan, was excellent in the class and the manual/handouts were very clear and professional. Doing the 5-PATH® Certification course in conjunction with the NGH Convention is really convenient and cost-effective. I will recommend this course to others.
Mahboob Razaqh Hussain, CH
Cal is a great instructor. The course is powerful and I think that everyone who really wants to help his/her clients needs to learn these techniques.
Maria Torri, CH
See What Our Graduates Say About Our Courses
Click on the photo above to read honest feedback from our graduates from each of the courses we have conducted.
Guaranteed satisfaction of all of our live courses. If at the first day's lunch break, you are unhappy with the class or instructor for any reason, just turn in your materials and you will receive a full refund.