The Meaning of the 5-PATH®, 7th Path™, and CPHI Credentials
In an effort to standardize the presentation of credentials and to inform the public of the meaning of the credentials that our graduates use, we are providing the following information.
Meaning of the “5-PATH®” Credential
When a hypnotist displays “5-PATH®” after his or her name, it indicates that this individual has undergone advanced hypnosis and hypnosis training, and testing in a powerful and systematic approach to hypnosis called 5-PATH®.
5-PATH® Hypnotists who master the process are certainly some of the best in the world. Those displaying the “5-PATH®” credential have received training and demonstrated understanding of how to use advanced hypnosis techniques such as:
- Instant and rapid inductions
- Advanced testing techniques
- Customization of hypnotic suggestions
- Affect-Based Techniques
- Hypnotic Age Regression
- Advanced Parts Work
5-PATH® is the first and only system for doing hypnosis which has become a special interest group recognized by the National Guild of Hypnotists.
Meaning of the “7th Path™” Credential
When a hypnotist displays “7th Path™” after his or her name, it indicates that this individual has received special training in a very effective form of mind-body-spirit self-hypnosis. 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® is an experiential approach to learning and then doing self-hypnosis which cannot be learned from a book. These teachers have undergone experiential training that must be learned under the careful guidance of a Certified Professional Hypnosis Instructor (CPHI).
Below is a list of aspects which make 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® unique and more powerful than classical forms of self-hypnosis.
- You learn self-hypnosis while in hypnosis
- Works like an antivirus program for your mind
- Allows you to deprogram yourself & let go of bad habits and limiting beliefs
- Integrates your highest beliefs into the self-hypnosis process
- You learn how to work on specific issues such as motivation, habit breaking, etc.
- Is an insight-based process what may provide insight into the cause of the issues that a practitioner may wish to focus his or her efforts upon.
- Is an affect-based process that works by neutralizing negative emotional issues if they exist, which may be causing difficulties
- Is easily integrated into 5-PATH® when working with a hypnotist for even faster, and more rapid results.
Meaning of the “CPHI” Credential
When a hypnotist displays “CPHI” after his or her name, it indicates that this individual is an experienced hypnotist who has been previously trained and certified in 5-PATH® and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® as well as also being selected to become trained to teach them. This individual has demonstrated through interview and testing that he or she has a thorough understanding of the two systems and is able to teach the Banyan Hypnosis Training Courses, which include:
- NGH Approved Hypnosis Certification Course with 5-PATH® and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®
- Advanced Hypnosis Certification Course with 5-PATH® and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®, also called “The Week of Power”
If you have questions about whether or not a particular individual who is holding these credentials out to the public are qualified to do so, please contact our office. All credential holders are on file at the Banyan Hypnosis Center for Training & Services, Inc. main office.